Requirements and limitations include:
- Patrons who are symptomatic or do not feel well should not enter the Library.
- Patrons must wear masks.
- Patrons are strongly encouraged to wash their hands frequently and/or use available hand sanitizer.
- No more than 7 patrons in the Library at any given time.
- Please limit your time in the Library to half an hour.
- Patrons MUST practice social distancing of six feet while in the Library.
- We will be reserving 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. for seniors and vulnerable people.
- Only 2 computers will be available to ensure social distancing. Computers will be cleaned between patrons.
- Returned items will be checked-in as received. Items will be quarantined for 4 days before reshelving or made available for holds.
- W.E. Bliss Foundation Research Library will be closed until further notice.
- Curbside service is available upon request.
Thank you for your cooperation! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the library director, Beth Fry, at 419-983-4675.